I am a Washington DC Licensed Psychologist. I do not participate on insurance panels, and therefore am considered “a non-participating provider” or “out of network” provider. However, I can give you an invoice to seek reimbursement from your insurance carrier for my Mental Health services. Many insurance carriers reimburse part of the Mental Health services fee. I encourage you to verify your insurance coverage before you schedule an appointment with me. Please see the information below, which may help in that conversation with your provider.
- Telephone Consultation: at no charge
- Individual Therapy: $175 for 50-minute session ($190 for 75-minute Intake session)
- Group Therapy: $50 per 75-minute group session ( $60 per 30-minute Intake session)
- Couples Therapy: $200 for 75-minute session ($250 for 75-minute Intake session)
- Workshops and Courses: Fee upon announcement of offering
I accept payment by check or cash.
Helpful Information About Insurance
Insurers will require that I submit information to them about your Mental Health Treatment. This usually includes a Clinical Diagnosis. However, prior to any additional information I may potentially provide to insurers, I will inform you of their request.
This link will address some questions to ask your insurers.